Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I am a mental health counsellor with experience in helping people with distressing life events, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, depression and bereavement.
I have worked with the following agencies:
- Counsellor for 2wish (agency providing counselling for families whose child has died unexpectedly under the age of 25)
- Counsellor for New Pathways (an agency providing specialist counselling and advocacy services for women, men, children and young people who have been affected by rape or sexual abuse.)
- Counsellor for Mind Mental Health Charity
- Cruse Bereavement Care – grief counselling
- contact me on 07415 014690. I may not be able to answer straight away, but if you leave a message I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m free.
- I am at the centre on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- My Website